Skip to main content

Memories of my youth... :)

 Hello there dear reader,

How are you all doing today? I am a little sad but I napped a lot and now I am feeling a little bit better...

My life has been insanely interesting, pun intended... I remember in school when some people joked around with mental health problems and talked about the hospital in Nokia called Pitkäniemi. I thought: "That is so interesting..." Maybe I felt like the people who go there are different and felt like I am also very different. I did not know WHY I was different. I found out in 2007 that I have aspergers and adhd. I went to all the tests in Stockholm because I lived there then. As a child I was actually bullied for ten years in school, from the first class, the very first day until 1997 in the fall when I got ill finally and went to Pitkäniemi to get better. 

IF I could see my bullies and look them in the eye, I would say: "I forgive you. Just try to pull your life together. You can do it. Remember this lesson and learn from it. BYYEEE! :)" Sometimes still I feel the feelings like in my "muscle memory" some things that they did. They wet the chalk board sponge and threw it in my face. Oofé 'I can still feel the humiliation. But let's not dwell on all that negative poop.

I want to remember the good things. Being sometimes a kind of a control freak I get anxiety if I think about EVERYTHING I learned in school and not being able to remember it all so well anymore, that sucks...

Now I am a kind of hobby crazy lady :D I have my cats, they are my children of the furrier kind.

I collect Barbies and other fashion dolls, there are probably thousands of nuggets of information about this in my head :D I collect My little pony toys too, from the 80's and 90's... I read a lot. I watch booktube almost every day many hours often. I write in my journals, to a few magazines and of course these my blogs. I listen to music while doing everything :D Showertime: music, foodie time: music, knitting: music,writing: music... etc you get the idea. :)

Oofé nowI need to do some eating and watch.ing of the youtube. :D

BYYYEEE! :P




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...