Skip to main content

Hello there! "Transfers" for me today!

 Good morning from Payson!

Today I am leaving the Perkins's home and going back to Ellinor, my friend from Sweden who lives in Pleasant Grove. I have loved staying in both places. Here the Perkins's are the age of my parents (roughly) and I call this HOME and I call them MA and PA :) I am so happy to be their bonus daughter, they are so nice and spoil me with Pepsi! I visited their ward on Sunday and I felt like I could fit well into their relief society lol. I even went to the temple with the relief society president and we went shopping yesterday to Deseret Book in Spanish Fork.

About that... I saw an elder leaving the store and I got a feeling and a thought in my head:

"Talk to that elder, he is going to Finland!!!" 

But I didn't do it. I ignored the prompting. I feel so bad about it still... But I know his name is Olsen/Olson and that he is from Arizona! :) It is so fun that I at least saw him. I am still kicking myself about it though... Life is Tough LOL.

I got a message from a friend yesterday whom I haven't seen since March. It was nice.


I visited the Payson, Utah temple on Tuesday with my new friend Kira.
It is SO beautiful! I also have learned that every temple is different! I see it in the details.
This Temple has a kind of "DNA" string in it's stained glass details and it is so smart and pretty!
Because we're all made of the same stuff! Very good.

I didn't sleep so well last night. I went to bed 22-23 and woke up before 5 AM. It's okay. I can nap later... I have bought a few Barbies during my trip here and a few other fashion dolls, as gifts and for myself. I also have found a few journals. A reading journal, a self care journal and a "normal" journal. 

I also found a new Temple dress yesterday. 

I have loved staying at here in Payson. On Saturday I am going with Ellinor  (who lives in Pleasant Grove)  and her family to BRYCE CANYON! :) WoW! It will be so nice. I have never been "officially stargazing" lol. We have a hotel to stay at and we will stay there one night.

I am so grateful for this trip.

It is so amazing to be here...

Never mind going out with a guy. I don't think anybody wants to, and that's their right. They are maybe scared of me. Well, they don't need to see me. IF they are afraid, that is pretty silly. As some people who know me better have realized long ago. 

I am going to have a nice slow morning and start to pack a little for my transfer...

See ya! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...