Skip to main content

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this!

I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine! 

I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life.

I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

There is a website in Finland for people struggling with mental health problems:

https://tukinet.net/

There you can find resources in Finnish to get help from volunteers and people with experience.

I have been using on off for a lot of years. Whenever I have had bad anxiety and a crisis in my life, I have a support person that I can message and it helps with my situation always. It is really good. I recommend it really a lot.

Today I am going out to eat for lunch with some "old" friends. They are from the USA.

I have realized that I have a lot of friends in the USA. LOL

Oopsie! HAHA!

Today I will try to clean my home a bit and plan my day, read, write, journal and watch YouTube.

More later! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

Happy Fall from Finland!

 Good morning from Finland! It seems that this has become my rant blog... SO sorry! I hope not to have so much to rant about today.  I hope you're all doing well. I have been "busy" and when I am not, I often get a lot of anxiety. This country is SO DARK during the Fall and Winter. It sucks! A LOT! But my trip to Utah did change me in many ways... I don't feel as much anxiety and not so often as before! I have a lot more energy! My depression is better... Before I didn't care if my home was messy or all my stuff was wherever in my home. Nowadays I want to organize my things more and keep it clean(er). I want to organize my books, Barbies and other fashion dolls, my other collectibles and journals etc. I want even to DECORATE ETC.!!! That is a first! WAU. I used to be so depressed, I didn't care... That trip changed my life. I have also now dropped 20 kilos of my weight! WOW. I have a diet medicine and it makes me less hungry. Only problem is that I forget to e...