Skip to main content

Happy Fall from Finland!

 Good morning from Finland!

It seems that this has become my rant blog... SO sorry! I hope not to have so much to rant about today. 

I hope you're all doing well. I have been "busy" and when I am not, I often get a lot of anxiety. This country is SO DARK during the Fall and Winter. It sucks! A LOT! But my trip to Utah did change me in many ways... I don't feel as much anxiety and not so often as before! I have a lot more energy! My depression is better... Before I didn't care if my home was messy or all my stuff was wherever in my home. Nowadays I want to organize my things more and keep it clean(er). I want to organize my books, Barbies and other fashion dolls, my other collectibles and journals etc. I want even to DECORATE ETC.!!! That is a first! WAU.

I used to be so depressed, I didn't care...

That trip changed my life. I have also now dropped 20 kilos of my weight! WOW. I have a diet medicine and it makes me less hungry. Only problem is that I forget to eat and then I get cranky or upset or something. Maybe even sad. But I usually remember to eat after a while :D

I woke up a little before 5 AM. I had slept enough for now. LOL.

I am going to journal, read and study the scriptures. :) I have a lot of unread books...

More later! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...