Skip to main content

Sunday morning...

 Good morning! 

Yesterday I went to the Temple: Saratoga Springs, with my friend Ellinor. It was so nice. 

A few observations of the Temple: It is so BIG! Wau. Also, the people smiled a lot more and also were not at all stressful or anything. I really love the Temple. It is the best place to go when you're sad. Last post was weird, so sorry... I feel often like people misunderstand me on purpose! It is very frustrating.

Then they often put unreasonable expectations on me. Like: "CHANGE! NOW! Do this, do that. Your illness is just an excuse!" etc. Well, first of all, I don't have my diagnosis for nothing, you know. If you except perfection from me, you will be very disappointed. I will need to stop waiting for perfect understanding and sympathy from them! That's it! Easy. lol.

I am done with people (at times).

Also, they tell me not to judge anyone. Then they turn around and judge me. Way to go! 

It is easy for me to judge other people who love to judge me and others. It is an evil circle. HA!

I often don't understand why some of my friends are angry or upset with me... I really don't have a crystal ball or anything. They tell me some things they think I am doing wrong and I don't understand how that is upsetting to them?!? My mind is flabbergasted often. Boggled. I am a living question mark...

I better stop thinking about this because it doesn't help trying to figure it out.

I just wish to be left alone at times. Yesterday I slept three hours after my visit to the Temple. 

So far today I have chatted with my mom and auntie through WhatsApp and just listened to music and I took my medicine, Yes, I have medicine that help me through the days. I have been taking medicine since I was 17 and became ill on my mini mission. So a looong time.

Soon I am getting ready for the day. 

More later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...