Skip to main content

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z),

That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"...

Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people! 

On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me!

I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm! 

I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one next week! I love all the Temples! IF I would move here, even for a while, I would be so happy and it would be a lot easier to visit the Temple A LOT more often! 

That's why this place rocks! (One of the many reaasons)

I can post a few pictures from yesterday... I was sitting in the foyer of the Temple yesterday before my friend Kjerstin arrived. I saw a person who really looked like an elder I knew had served in Finland. I thought it was vanhin Pabst! But it was vanhin Bellon! He even remembered me and that he once visited my home in Tampere! I (almost) shouted in the foyer: "Hei vanhin Pabst!" :D I messed up and uttered the wrong name but at least it was someone who had also served in Finland hah.

I invited him too to our reunion party.

It's gonna be fun! 

Not to repeat myself, but I really like it here... lol, .

Today I am going to church with the Perkinses. Thankfully it doesn't start until 11.30 AM. I can take a nap still before church if I really need it. One more good thing about being here is that I have so many friends and acquaintances here! And they are all (most  of them) RMs (returned missionaries). A lot easier to hang out, talk and do "normal" stuff hah. Of course, helping the missionaries is very normal for me, I feed them and try to help them, but here I can do more nice things. On Friday I walked around on campus with sis Cope and we ordered Domino's :P I really like Domino's :D hahhhah!

Besides, it's pretty difficult to know a lot of the missionaries serving here, because there are SO FEW.

One pair of sisters for 17 wards!!! WOAH. We have eight missionaries in my city in Finland...

I am SO happy today!

More later...





BYE!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...