Skip to main content

The truth, and the RANT.

 HI.


I love my American parents sis and bro Perkins! They are so nice and took so good care of me while I was in Payson! :) Now I am back at my Swedish sister Ellinor! :) My ma here (sis Perkins) told me that 1/3 of the missionaries either leave the church or become inactive after their missions. THAT IS JUST SO SAD. I cried a bit, not gonna lie. So some missionaries might think I am too much of an active member to want to be seen with me or are embarrassed by me?!? Who are these people?!? I am just flabbered in the ghast... Of course I can understand some of the thoughts they might have but embarrassed by me?!? NO thanks. And one more thing which my mom said: "It's a little weird that some of these missionaries you (me, Cindy) tried to help, invited into your home and took care of FAR AWAY FROM HOME, your parents (my parents) invited them and fed them and we all had spiritual and other nice experiences with. They don't invite you to their home, they don't even want to see you?" :'( Yeah, you know, I will try to forget some of these people. Really hard.

IT IS HARD.

Thank goodness for Heaton, Stratford, Cope and Bagwell! :) <3  and Bellon.

I am always loyal to my friends, whether they are in or out of the church! They might not know this.

And seriously, my mom is kinda right. No offense. 

I am always open and straight forward, honest and true. I will love my friends no matter what, even if they don't care squat for me. It's the kind of person I am. I just cannot grasp this. Too much. So, if you're afraid of me or feel ungrateful, just stay away. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do something or see me or anything. But I don't care, I could move here despite all this 💩 (poop) . I have found a few NEW friends, people I haven't met while they were on their missions...

The audacity. Sorry, still stuck on the missionaries.

When my parents die, if I am able to move here, I will still support and be anybody's friend if they want to. They can do whatever the heck they want. THIS IS MY RANT. This is the only place I can get some of this out of my system, the rest will be in my journals, for my eyes only.

BELIEVE ME THERE IS MORE. I know, ridiculous.

Regardless who is my friend, who considers me their friend, I am loyal and often very forgiving. My mom is not so, because she wants people to treat her daughter (me) well. Yeah, she is an overprotective and tough mom. LOL.

This rant is mostly directed at elders and sisters who served in Finland.

I think the ones who do invite me or want to see me, those are gems and active or not, members or not, I stand by my friends. This turned out to be quite the rant lol. I am not sorry though. My mom is right. I don't understand it either.

Besides, I have a few really good friends, even when we don't have to text every minute.

But my American parents did notice a kind of "absence" of my friends... 

My mom even more so.

But the meaning and purpose and gift of serving others, means you are not often or ever getting anything for yourself. True service and love are done when you know the other one can't give anything back. And that is the center of the matter. I thought I would never come here, thought very few will visit me or us Finns in Finland etc.

The best part is that I became a better person through all of this. I learned a valuable lesson, just like with the greenie going to Finland on Tuesday at Deseret book. I get it now, I understand. In Finnish one of my acquaintances said: (paraphrased because I can't remember)

"Anna  kaikkesi, koska et voi koskaan antaa enemmän kuin saat"

AMEN to that.

Because I have been blessed and happy, and even though I have been in the mental hospital more times than I can count, even though people treat me like "not so valuable", I will treat them well. That's actually what our Savior would do... Just in case you were wondering...

BYE! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...