Skip to main content

A holiday in the sun

 Good afternoon!

This is the Cinderella monster. Like, literally :D If you know, you know. LOL.

I visited Canary Islands for ten (10) days this month. It was wonderful!

We ate good food, took many naps and shopped.

When we were still on our trip my dad got ill. He is still in the hospital. When we came home my mom got sick. During the trip my pains got a lot worse and we rented a wheelchair for the second part of our vacation. My mom pushed me around and sometimes I tried to wheel myself around at it went pretty ok. SO. Today I went to a nerve and pain test to the big hospital here in my home city. My right leg gets kind of pain attacks and it is really painful. So now I can't go outside without a friend or person who can push me around in my wheelchair. The pain suddenly worsened before the trip but there it got unbearable. I am trying to rest. 

My mom and dad were in the same hospital for a short while. My dad is still at the hospital and my mom got home today. I am at home, napping, crying, worrying and thinking. I try not to use my right leg so much because it hurts when I walk and stand. The pain does not stop even when I lie down or sit down.

This is a sad post... woah, I am sorry! 

Also, my old crush got engaged, everyone is hurrying to get hitched and making babies and here I am, unable to do what I have been doing all my life: Walk, dance, jump etc. It is really sad but interesting... I often don't feel sorry for myself and I right out flat get angry IF someone want to look at me with pity! Just concentrate on yourself, person! 

I feel sorry for the people who feel sorry for me! IT IS TRUE! 

Just mind your own business and leave me alone. If you want to help me, fine but NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR ME. If you feel sorry for me, you belittle me, the ability to be happy and live a fulfilling life, even though it is different from yours! 

If you think the most important stuff in life is Status, money, successes and being "important", I have a newsflash! It doesn't matter a poop 💩 because when you die, you can't take any of that with you. You will end up eaten by maggots like the rest of us. LOL. If you waste your life on things that do not matter, you will spend eternity longing for stupid stuff, THAT DO NOT MATTER. Just saying...

I know basically the things I will take with me after I die are my family, my cats and if I get married before I die, my hubby will also be with me. No matter actually when I exactly get married. WHENEVER I get married, it is for eternity. In the Temple they don't say: "Until death do you part" . So I am wondering why so many people are happy with that limit?!? Good luck being happy ALONE for eternity!

This turned out to be a little rant. :D lol.

It's ok. 

I hope you enjoy my blog. I love writing it.

One more thing. If I ever go on a date with an American, my habits are not of the same kind that it seems to be in the USA. I will not go around on dates with many men at the same time, and I will not date anyone who does date many girls besides me. That's not how we do it. Also, I don't go around kissing various different men before he likes me and not before like maybe the third or later dates.

It is such a double standard in some or many of the Mormon societies in the USA (maybe especially in Utah) keep such a purity culture but then some things are so out of whack, like kissing many people, dating many people... It is like DUDE! Concentrate on ONE AT A TIME, MAN. It is kind of disgusting, sorry. If you didn't know that in Finland the dating culture in the church is different, now you know... Spread the news! :) LOL.

Now I need to start writing an article or two lol :D See ya later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...