Skip to main content

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2025

 Good time zones everybody!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Let 2025 be a year of hope and positive change.

Last year I experienced a lot of interesting, exciting and nice things. I learned SO much! I began to become an adult, more self-confident and happier and safer, braver and just very good at some things. I started trusting myself and God more. I am not scared of as many things than a year ago.

Things I want to do and learn this year:

Continue reading the Book of Mormon every day

choose good books and good music

pray a lot

do more genealogy work and do more Temple work

There is so much to learn and understand. The first thing to know is that you cannot know or understand everything, and neither can the people around you... Life has so many lessons for us all. They are all individual study plans and the learning will continue in the millennia and even after that. Don't compare yourself with anyone but your own former self. Because we are not all at the same point on our learning curves...

I have decided I want to strengthen my faith a lot this year.

It will be so nice and good for my soul. A few things that often help with my growth is serving others, writing in my journals and blogs, reading the scriptures, praying and of course going to church. The members are not perfect, not even the stake presidents or the prophet! No one here is perfect.

Now I am gettting really sleepy and I want to read a bit before I turn in for the night... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...