Skip to main content

Things accomplished this year, against all odds...

 Good morning, day, afternoon and night! 

Hope you are all doing well. I am doing so good. My leg is often in horrible, unbearable pain but it goes away after a while, it's like a "pain attack". Laat night I went to the ER here in Jakobstad and they injected a painkiller in my leg... It didn't help a long time. This morning I was writhing in pain again. It is not fun. But it makes all my other health issues seem small and insignificant. So, to say it bluntly: My depression is almost gone or like without symptoms! That is FINE. :D Makes me happy! Like, literally! HAHHAH.

My cats are doing well. My mom is tired and exhausted. Me and my mom are taking care of my ailing dad. He is in Palliative care. So... We lift him up out of bed a few times a day. He sleeps a lot, sometimes he is restless...

Here's what y'all clicked on this post for... 

Things I have accomplished in 2024:

I gained a lot of self-confidence.

I believe in myself and in my potential as a future wife!

I am not a left over! I am a diamond. 

Partied a lot, especially with the missionaries!

Visited Utah, USA ON MY OWN.

(That blew a few people's minds! They were  very surprised...)

I lost about 20 kilos! (maybe like 44 pounds...) 

I saw my own worth and now I believe in myself.

Found a lot of new friends!

Those are the most important achievements... I also wrote a few articles for Liahona, still going to write more next year. Wrote about Rainbow High dolls for a toy magazine, took the pictures myself... Found a lot of inner strength and I am confident I can handle a lot more things next year. Bring it on!!! HAHA.

I have had a lot of problems in my life, with my health, having been bullied at school, church and in many other places. I helped my huge idol Pekka Haavisto in his presidential campaign and had the opportunity to meet him a few times! He is so good, so smart and so kind. I know, I don't know if a president's attributes need to be those things, but better to have an empathic president than... you know. A mean one! LOL. I gathered supporters and names for the list to put him as a candidate, then helped with ideas how the campaign could be further managed. For example, I asked the campaign manager if Pekka could please come to my hometown Pietarsaari, because they hadn't put it on the list yet... He came here, the place was filled to the brim with voters, my mom included. LOL. So my idea was a good one. I also invited him to the park outside my house. He and his team came there, I tried to help a little (I have a walker and difficulties getting around, nowadays I have a wheelchair.) and I gave a gift to Pekka. I LOVE being a volunteer for my political party!!! It is SO fun. And Pekka is such a cutie pie and wonderful person. The other candidate won, but not with a landslide. I used to think he was cool... NOPE. My opinions have shifted a lot.

Now I need to rest a bit, my leg is soon starting to act up, I can feel it!

More later! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...