Skip to main content

Good afternoon dear peeps! :)

 Good time zones and time of the days to you all!

I hope you're all doing well. I am doing really well. My leg hurts often and a lot, I need to rest a lot. It gets worse when I help take care of my dad. I lift, shift and turn him, move him in the wheelchair etc. It is a lot of physical work so my leg is a lot worse now. My back problems are like a pigeon's fart in the desert compared to my leg situation hahhah! :D My leg is like a sandstorm or something lol. Really awful. My favorite cousin visited us on Friday, she is a surgeon. She told me it probably is a nerve damage and maybe also a infection or whatever it's called, in the hip area or something. So it is maybe not just one thing, but two! Oh man! It is awful...

I wanted to travel to Utah this year again...

Let's hope a miracle happens! :) <3 

I am doing a lot better mentally, even when problems happen and I am tired, worried and sad. I don't feel depressed or anxious. I know all the ways I can relieve anxiety and other feelings and symptoms. I know which meds to take, what music to listen to, what to write and watch. Which hobby to turn to. The best of them all is of course praying and reading the scriptures, journaling about my feelings and faith. I have so many good ways to help myself feel healthy! 

When I was really depressed, I felt I didn't know what to do and felt like nothing would help. Nothing DID help! I tried a lot of different things. Reading, writing, music, friends, cats, tv shows and movies, knitting, playing the piano, planning, cleaning etc. There was a time nothing helped and I didn't have the will or energy to even try to feel better. Everything was just nothing. I didn't care what I ate, drank, did, watched or anything! The mess around me made me depressed and stuck, so I couldn't clean and I had no energy. It was awful!

Nowadays I want to clean and organize at home! I want to cook and eat my home made food! I want to knit, play the piano, read and write! I enjoy music again.... My cats give me more joy, my doll and pony collection are making me more interested in that hobby, I want to put all my dolls up on the shelves in my library room. I can make decisions a lot easier! It is a miracle!

I am so grateful.

It all started to look better approximately two years ago... I met some new friends and one of them was so nice and caring, I saw myself as someone worth a lot of good things! I saw I am worth a man, a life filled with good experiences, a life that has quality, to me at least. I am so much happier now since I met that one guy in the spring of 2023. It is amazing. I think he will recognize himself in this text. He might think he didn't do so much. Well, even very small things can become big! Thank you, guy!

Last year I had some horrible experiences with friends who did not understand me. 

I don't like thinking about it. I think that some people like drama and judging others. They even made an impression on my new, potential friends and so they all turned their backs to me. As one group of friends. I cried for months. I am still trying to forgive a few of those people. It's going so-so. I can get over guys within 2-3 weeks, but friendships?!? MONTHS at least. They did not know me. I am really flabbergasted still how wrong they interpreted me, my intentions and actions! I mean... It was weird.

I cried at church for months because of this. 

Skipped Sundays because I was afraid of them.

WOW. Talk about not understanding each other. LOL. 

Now it's almost back to normal. I am so happy about that. I love my friends. And for those who think that means in a ROMANTIC WAY: NOPE! Why would I love them ALL romantically? And why would I be a "regular Finn" with a serious face, just being solemn all the time and quiet? That is not me! I am an American at heart, even though I am not American. I think some people expect me to be a boring, quiet Finn and when I am not, they think I am EVIL Or flirting! Which I am not! (I am not flirting all the time, just sometimes...) Just so you know. Maybe they themselves were feeling like they were misbehaving and I must admit, I thought so too! It is often unfair. Some people are allowed to do some things, but not everyone! Different rules for everyone I guess?

Now that I have made a point of all this, people should start understanding me better. I hope.

I watched Inside out and inside out 2 a while ago, there ANGER wanted everything to be FAIR. Then I realized I am just like ANGER, because I care a lot about things being fair. I cannot stand injustice or any sort of wrongdoing...

That's all! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression in the dark

 Good morninng or whatever time it is when you read this! I hope you're doing well. I have been feeling a lot better than I usually feel in November. I think that my depression hasn't been bothering me for a while now. I am feeling a lot better, especially mentally. My right leg has a neurological damage and my leg is often very painful and I have no pain meds for it, because the pain is in the NERVE, no regular pain medicine can help and I have heard you get very loopy of the nerve pain kind of meds lol. I do NOT want to be loopy! Especially not from a medicine!  I have been feeling a lot more stable and even in my emotional life. I have been at home a lot. My friend Johanna helped me a lot many times when I needed to get around. I use a wheelchair outside my home. Because if I get a pain attack in my leg, I really can't walk and/or stand. Yesterday I had a lot of pain because on Sunday I needed to use my walker a bit at church. The pain came a little late, but it did come...

The Temple again :)

 Good morning dear reader(z), That Z only or mostly makes sense to those who have seen my "Cinderella monster" -alter ego videos made with snapchat! ha ha ha! At the end of each video I say: Hugzzz and kisezzz! lol. Yeah, I am weird. But so is my alter ego "The Cinderella monster"... Yesterday I visited the Temple again! This time I went to the Mount Timpanogos Temple. I really like it too. I mean, which Temple wouldn't I love?!? lol. They are all a little different but they are all equally beautiful, each in their own way... Like people!  On Friday I got the opportunity to go to BYU campus. I walked around (without my walker, mind you) over 3000 steps! Wau. I had the walker for over FIVE YEARS. Now I am done with it! :) I am SO happy! This trip has kind of transformed me! I am just a lot happier here. The sun is shining, the people are smiling and it's warm!  I so want to come visit soon again! :) I have visited two temples so far. Hopefully another one nex...

A slice of my life blog post :)

 Good afternoon from the cold and distant but friendly country of mine: Finland! 😊 Recently I have really been enjoying my life. I know, life is not easy, nor is it supposed to be easy, but it being easy doesn't mean it cannot be enjoyed. If you know what I mean... From time to time I have problems with my mental health, physical health, emotions and feelings. Here are a few things I have really been enjoying lately: - My faith in God and getting stronger in faith. - My mental health improving significantly and becoming happier. - My beloved friends and family, my bonus family and my new friends online and irl. - My political party and the things I can do to help them there. - My own courage increasing, my self-confidence becoming stronger and my understanding expanding. - All the good things I can do (small things) that make the world a little better place. I have had seasons of great depression, worry, anxiety even. I can feel really good in the morning and feel really bad and s...